All Out Students Fall Retreat is for every 6th-12th grade student who is looking to further their relationship with God, with their leaders, and with each other. The retreat is a weekend full of dynamic worship, powerful and relevant teaching, and team-based games, all geared toward helping students have a real, life-changing encounter with Jesus and each other.
Lakeview Camp and Retreat Center
5128 FM 66
Waxahachie, TX 75167
ABOUT THE LOCATION
Lakeview Camp has a rich history, a purposeful present, and an exciting future. We are thrilled to partner with them for our fall retreat! Lakeviewcamp.net
FRIDAY OCTOBER 18th
7:00: Arrival/Go to Bunks
7:45: Leaders Meeting
8:00: Team Building
8:45: Session 1
11:00: Late Night Hangout
SATURDAY OCTOBER 19th
10:00: Session 2
1:00: Free Time
6:00: Chill Time
8:00: Team Building
8:45: Session 3
SUNDAY OCTOBER 20th
7:30: Pack, Clean, Load-up
8:30: Depart for the church
9:15: Breakfast at the church
THINGS TO BRING
• No more than one bag/backpack and one carry-on suitcase/duffle
(suitcase/duffle must be able to sit under your seat or in your lap.)
• Changes of clothes for 3 days.
• Bedding. (Pillow, Sheets, Cover/Sleeping Bag, it will be cold!)
• Spending money for gift shop.
(food is provided, we recommend no more than $50)
• Toiletries (toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo, soap, deodorant, please!)
• Any required medication
• Bible and pens (Be ready to take notes)
• No audio, headphones, or game devices of any kind.
RULES & REGS
• Each attendee will refrain from any use of profanity.
• Firearms, knives or weapon of ANY nature are prohibited.
• Alcohol, drugs or any form of tobacco are prohibited.
• Dress in a modest manner, which exhibits Godly character.
• Refrain from PDA (Yeah, you know! Public Display of Affection!)
• Lights out at midnight!!!
• Physical or verbal altercations will not be tolerated.
• Persons or groups responsible for destruction of property will be
responsible for replacement or repair cost of such property.
• The use of possession of fireworks is prohibited.
• There will be no shaving cream fights, water balloons or water guns
permitted at at any time.